Health care shouldn’t be a weekly nor monthly exercise, it really should be our daily routine. Add Nagayu to your pet’s cleansing routine for a healthier life. Nagayu CO2 hydrotherapy is a powerful spa treatment that stimulates our circulatory system. It is achieved through the use of carbonic acid and activates cellular metabolism and accelerates the process of cell regeneration. Various skin & hair improvement can be seen with couple sessions of CO2 shower.
About Nagayu Pet Care Products
It is a carbonated spa treatment generated with natural ingredients(sodium bicarbonate and citric acid)
When CO2 tablet encounters with water, it stated to generate carbon dioxide and turns water into carbonated spa.
CO2 hydrotherapy offers a deep-cleansing bathing session and moisturizing skin-care with ; it also functions as a metabolism-booster that speeds up the self-healing process, provides relief from the skin disorders within one to two sessions.
When showering with Nagayu, the CO2 penetrate through the skin and enters into the blood-vessels.
This action causes the blood-vessels to expand and increase the blood flow;
it also changes the blood pH level and allows more oxygen released from hemoglobin for cell to absorb.
This biochemical reaction is referred as “Bohr Effect”. – Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohr_effect
There are 4 ways to use Nagayu, each way has different purpose and benefit.
1. Bathing – Soak in the bathtub while have 3~4 CO2 tablets in it, it gives CO2 more time to enter into body, this therapy mainly target for faster recovery purpose.
2. Showering – Place one CO2 tablet into the Professional showerhead at the final rinse, a tablet last average 5 minutes till it fully dissolved. It is recommended to focus longer on the problem region for better result.
3. Wiping – Place one CO2 tablet into 1 liter of water, and soak up with a towel after the tablet dissolved. You can wipe on skin & coat for daily care.
4. Spray – Place one CO2 tablet in a spray bottle and spray on problem area for daily skincare.
The pH level that CO2 tablet generate is between 6.5~7.5, preferable with most dog’s skin and less chance to cause irritation.
Yes you can, it cleans much better than just water.
Depend on the skin severity level, if it’s serious, we would recommend to shower with Nagayu every 3 days apart without shampoo.
- An amazing company. I pre-ordered the marilind clippers on presale from the US. Cheryl answered every question I had and was so helpful. Being that I ordered these two months ago, I was told they were hoping to release them in 4-8 weeks. I saw on Facebook they dropped on Mother’s Day and I received a tracking number by email from Cheryl. She responded within 10 minutes explaining they just got the shipment and were packaging them and they would be shipped out in the next few days, along with my tracking number. The clippers arrived today less than a week later. BEAUTIFUL clippers, blades, and packaging! I cannot wait to use it on Monday!
Absolutely adore the Marilind clippers, they are so light, the blades don’t heat up, hold a charge forever and cuts through fur like butter. So happy to have found them, makes my life so much easier. Highly recommend
Cheryl and her husband are absolutely amazing! I’ve just recently started testing some products for them and I’m pretty excited to see all the new stuff they are carrying. their customer service is just impeccable and they’re always so kind and willing to help you out with whatever you need. probably one of THE BEST online retail experiences I’ve ever had. shipping is reasonable and it gets to me fairly quickly. their always open to suggestions on carrying new products and everything is so very well priced, they’re really keeping the groomers in mind. I’m really a big fan of the marilind clippers and the nagayu tablets are just amazing for bad skin. 10/10 recommend for all your grooming needs, and If you ever have questions they are just a message away!
You cant go wrong.
The MARILIND Cordless clipper kit
I’m absolutely in love with the look of it, very sleek and a nice colour. The weight of it is wonderful and it actually cuts really really well through pretty much any coat.
It still charges and works with the charging cord which is such a bonus, so I can still use it even when it’s charging. The balance is really nice on it as well and I’ve yet to drop it from my hands (knock on wood). Overall it’s a great set and at the price point of $399 for the clippers and the 4 blades is an absolute deal! I have yet to see a clipper on the market that comes with blades other than a #10.
I also tried the #10 with a comb set and they work great as well!
It’s my go-to clipper right now I haven’t been able to put it down as I’ve been switching back and forth between the Marilind and my bravuras right now I rarely feel the need to use my km10s anymore.
I’m curious to see how long the blades will keep an edge, so far they haven’t dulled at all. The blades also don’t get too hot and it takes a long time before they do start to get warm.
I would say that these could easily go for 500$+ seeing as you do get a set of blades as well.
Our dog had surgery and afterwards started to lick the shaved area. We took her to Cheryl and Billy for grooming and they suggested using Nagayu therapy. We couldn’t believe that after just a couple of treatments she stopped licking! Her coat is now finally growing back in. We highly recommend using Nagayu.
My dog was scratching and licking constantly and causing red sores on her feet. After only 2 Nagayu treatments she stopped scratching! Her feet are almost back to normal. I highly recommend using Nagayu!